Hi everyone and welcome back to another blog post. Happy New Year and decade. Its been an amazing year for me. I hope you guys like this recipe. Now further a do, lets get to the recipe.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and diced
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 36 2-inch won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Soy sauce, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, pork, cabbage, green onions, ginger, sesame oil, mirin, salt and pepper, to taste.
- To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add dumplings in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce, if desired.