Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post. Today we will be making garlic bread. Garlic bread is very well complimented with pasta.The garlic bread is crunchy and soft on the inside. It’s also full of flavorful and buttery on the inside.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-in. slices. Serve warm.