Hi everyone and welcome back to another blog post. I know that most of us are going through a hard time right now and that we got to stay inside all day. It’s kinda boring when you think about because there isn’t really anything to do at your house. What I’m going to do today is that I’m going to make sure your happy and that your mouth gets something delicious even when you’re not going out and eating at restaurants. For most of my blog post, I will be showing you guys 2-3 recipes. I will try to make the recipes easy for you so you don’t have to do that much work. Today I will be showing you guys a cookie recipe and a really great breakfast sandwich recipe. Now further ado, let’s get to the recipes!
Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
These Oreo cheesecake cookies are very yummy. They are soft and smooth on the inside and crispy and crunchy on the outside. These cookies are so good that you might want to make a second batch.
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup salted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 15 Oreo Cookies, coarsely crushed
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese and butter together on medium speed for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix for one more minute on medium until combined. Slowly add the flour and mix until just incorporated.
- Finally turn the mixer to low and add in the crushed cookies, mixing until evenly combined.
- Cover the dough and chill for at least an hour.
- When you’re ready to bake preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a medium (2 tablespoons) sized cookie scoop drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
This sandwich is really good. There is a lot of flavors and it just tastes amazing. The sandwich is crunchy and buttery, just overall delicious. This sandwich would probably make your whole day since it’s quarantine and you have nothing else to taste that is delicious as this sandwich.
- 8 eggs
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 4 croissants
- pepper jack cheese
- basic garlic butter tomato sauce
- Toast your croissants for a few minutes in a 350-degree oven, cut side down on a cooking sheet. You can also do this in the toaster if your croissants fit in there.
- When croissants are toasted and all other ingredients are out and ready, cook up your eggs. You can your eggs however you want, but I make scrambled
- Assemble sandwiches immediately, while eggs are at their best –a layer of tomato sauce, eggs, cheese, bacon, and guacamole on top.
This is it for this week’s blog post! I hope everyone stays safe out there. Everyone should always cover their mouth when sneezing or coughing. Also, don’t forget to wear your masks when going outside.