Hi everyone and welcome back to another blog post. Today’s recipe will be about chow mein. They’re delicious and full of flavor. Now further a do let’s get to the recipe.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 head cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic , crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce 1 cup water
- 12 ounces chow mein noodles , cooked a minute shy of the directions*
- 6 ounces bean sprouts (optional)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Heat a large pan or wok on high heat.
- Add two tablespoons of canola oil to the pan and cook the cabbage.
- Cook 2-3 minutes until wilted, add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce and water and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Add in the pasta and bean sprouts and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately