Hi everyone and welcome back to another blog post. Today we will be going to be making sushi bake. This dish is very yummy and is full of flavor. Now further a do, let’s get to this recipe!
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 lb lump crabmeat (variation: cooked shrimp or sauteed scallops
- 1 lb imitation crab sticks, chopped
- 1 cup Japanese mayonnaise
- 2 stalks green onion, thinly chopped
- To taste Wasabi paste or Sriracha sauce, (optional)
- 2 T tobikko or roe, optional
- 1 jar nori furikaki seaweed flakes (find at Asian grocery store)
- 1 Package Seasoned Seaweed Sheets, cut into rectangles
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix lump crabmeat, crab sticks, Japanese mayonnaise, green onion, wasabi paste/Sriracha sauce, and fish roe.
- Press cooked sushi rice onto a 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 jar of Nori Furikake onto pressed rice.
- Spread crab mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining Nori Furikaki on top of the mixture.
- Place in oven and cook until the top is a golden brown color, about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve on plates with cut seaweed sheets. Use the seaweed as a wrap.