Hello and welcome back to another blog post. Today we will be making is baked salmon. The salmon is very tasty and it taste great with rice. This recipe may be a little pricey, but I promise it’s good. Now further a do, lets get to the recipe.
- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet,
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 lemon wedges
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Set oven rack to the center position. Preheat oven to 375ºF (191ºC).
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
- Place salmon on the sheet, skin side down (if still intact).
- Brush half of the melted butter over the salmon fillet. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Drizzle the rest of the butter over the salmon.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic evenly over the salmon. Place lemon wedges around the sides of the salmon.
- Bake salmon until the thickest part reaches an internal temperature of 125º (52ºC), about 12 minutes.
- Change the oven setting to broil on high. Broil the salmon until the surface is a light golden color and garlic just begins to brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove the skin from the salmon and transfer fish to a serving platter.
- Garnish with parsley and dill, serve with roasted lemon wedges.